Marin Vacation Retreat Hm provides amenities for groups up to 20!
Marin Vacation Retreat Home - Amenities provided for 20!
* Sleeps 8 - 20 comfortably! *
6 New 2013 Updates:
- Wood floors throughout home - bedrooms included!
- Individual climate/thermostate control in lower 3 bedrooms (sleeping 10 - rooms 4,5,6).
- Two (2) Dishwashers in Kitchen to handle your large group! (wine fridge went out)
- Upper lawn has 4 large built-in benches, (seating 12-14) for groups to enjoy.
- Freshly painted.
- Newly stocked Kitchen = wine glasses, silverware, cloths, knives, pots/pans!
Note: updates are continual throughout year - these are just basic highlights!
Summary of Luxuries:
The Marin Retreat Vacation Home has been updated with wood floors throughout home for 2013! Also, enjoy new furnishings, fresh paint, and plants. Always fresh and updated for your stay!
The Marin Retreat House:
- 6+ bedrooms - home can accomodate up to 20.
- 5/6 bedrooms have Queen beds,
- 6th bdrm (very large) has 2 Full size beds (sleeps 2 each)
- 7th room is Loft and has Queen bed (sleeps 2)
- 4 Single Fold-a-way bed provided (fresh & dressed!).
- 5/6 bedrooms have Queen beds,
- Loft (7th room) with 2 areas - one side with sitting and library area- the other, Queen bed. Views throughout! Enjoy TV, books, games, and Views!
- 3 Full Baths
- Gated & Private Home -Large front patio w/lawn area. Large view decks. Seating everywhere.
- Front Patio - Gated, Sunny, Private. Has 2 Weber BBQ's, charcoal.
- Lawn Seating: (New benches for groups on Lawns - pictures coming soon!)
- Front patio Lawn Fully private, fenced. Features plenty of bench circular seating for groups.
- Middle Lawn with 2 benches and View.
- Large Decks with Views! (3 total) Loads of seating!
- Main Area - large View Deck - easy seating for large groups.
- Lower Deck - huge, Views - Seats 10 - branches off 3 lower bedrooms & Laundry area.
- Master Bedroom Balcony Deck - with stairs to front patio- seats 2. Views!!
- Open "American Style" Kitchen with great Views!
- Kitchen has dinnerware/cookware for up to 20.
- Kitchen has dinnerware/cookware for up to 20.
- Formal Dining Area
- Fresh towels - hand and bath for up to 20 people.
- Fresh white sheets & plush pillows on all beds!
- Natural log Fireplace (beautiful granite of green/blue)
- Heating System: Individual thermostate control for all lower 3 bedrooms of home!!! Of course, Heat system is throughout.
- Air Conditioning: Though most Marin County homes don't have A/C due to the cool nights and mild climate, the Marin Retreat Vacation Home is proud to present Air Conditioning along with the central heat system to make every stay comfortable.
- Note: A/C on upper and main floor only, lowest level has no A/C but is not needed due to remains cool because of layout/location. :)
- Parking for up to 7-9 cars!!! Yes, this home has the parking available! :)
Extra standard Perks of the home:
- High speed Internet
- FREE- DSL, Comcast Business Class - Broadband.
- 42" Flat screen TV in Great Room. TV in upper Loft. Small TV on Lower level of bedrooms.
- Cable TV
- Community Pool, 4 minutes away, seamless, in a beautiful valley. Enjoy diving board, great toddler area. Fun!
- Large Pull-down Projector screen (no projector) available (upon request - see Audio/Video Available).
- Available for Baby: (Upon request, small fee applies)
- High chair
- Baby Monitor
- 2 Graco portable cribs
- Extra Perks available- see "Available Extra's" link or click "Here"
- (ie: discounts on Limo, catering, crib rental, etc...)
U-Tube Video on:
Detailed Luxury Descriptions:
- Gas range and oven
- 48" Monogram Refrigerator, built-in, Stainless.
- Large Microwave
- Wine Fridge (24bottles),
- Granite counter tops,
- Large Center Island (seats 2 officially) and kitchen table that seats 6 comfortably!
- BBQ's Outside: 2 Charcoal BBQ's, Weber brand.
- "Appliances and Dinnerware" - next, or click "Here".
* For Kitchen Photos click "HERE", or link on left.
Chairs Available in Great Room - Main Gathering Area:
- 10 at dining table.
- 2 at corner round table
- 2 at tv area console
- 2 at leaf table before kitchen + 2 adjacent chairs.
- In hall closet - 2 fold-able chairs.
- Coffee table area with surrounding 3 large sofa's.
Adjacent and open "American Style" Kitchen has:
- 2 bar stools
- 6 chairs at table
- 1 luxury chair at office nook.
- Oneida Silverware set - Dinner Fork, Knives/Spoons, Salad Forks, Teaspoons, Serving pieces. (For 20!)
- Oneida Dinnerware set - Serving bowls, Dinner Bowls, Plates, Salad Plates.
- Hot Water instant kettle.
- Steamer Kettles (2).
- large Toaster/Pizza oven
- Coffee Makers (2), Coffee Grinder and 1 “French Press”.
- Orange Juicer
- 4 slice toaster
- Electric can opener.
- coffee cups w/saucers and Mugs.
- Pots, pans (please bring or purchase own bakeware)
- Built-in: Monogram Regrigerator (48"), Wine Bottle Fridge, Gas Range/Oven, Microwave, & Dishwasher.
* Please Note:
kitchen is spacious and a joy to entertain in!
- Main deck has patio seating for 14. Beautiful Views!!!
- Front Patio set seats 6 (adjacent to Main deck and kitchen area).
- Front lawn has benches on one side- seating14 (pictures coming soon!).
- Large Lower deck has patio seating for 10.
- Balcony/deck off Master Suite has patio seating for 2.
- BBQ's: 2 Weber Charcoal BBQ's at Front Entrance/Patio area with easy access to kitchen.
* For Main Area photos click "HERE", or link on left.
- High Chair with eating tray. (1)
- Booster Chair with clip on Tray (1)
- Baby Monitor (Fisher Price-900mhz-dock + 2 hand held monitors)
- Graco Portable Crib (2 available) **(please bring your own baby sheets for Graco portable cribs)
- **(please bring your own baby sheets for Graco portable cribs)
- Basic hand soap
- Blow dryer in each of the 3 bathrooms - on wall (3 total).
- Toilet paper
- Fresh hand and bath towels.
- If 20 people - 1 bath & 1 hand each.- click on "Available Extra's" link, or "Here" for more options.
- Large Washer/Dryer, Iron and Ironing board.
- DVD/VCR players (movie selection available at home)
- iPhone/iPod charging station and speakers.
- Large Projector Screen, pull down (projector not supplied)
Community Pool Website: Click "HERE" for pool website.
- Please Bring signed lease agreement for "resident discount".
- With MarinVacation Lease: $5 Adult, $4 child. (otherwise $10!)
- See Rate page "Here" for most up-to-date info!
- (Yes- there is a charge- but it is a community pool. The fee keeps it from getting crowded, and non-residents attending- keeps it really nice and quiet. Have to say- it is worth it!- Heated, in a beautiful valley, life guards (priceless if have kids with you), great weather - and on weekends they have a full obstacle course/ jumping thing going for adults and kids alike. There is agreat toddler area- water spouts, the works. Really fun. (Across street- great restaurants, organic grass fed burger place, mexican food, etc!))
- Diving Board
- large adult lap pool- seemless; Very nice!
- Children's Obstacle set-up during public swim- they love it!
- Great Toddler/baby area- water feature with spongy surface
- Life Guards on duty.
- Child life vests are available at front desk- just ask to use!
- Warm water temperature!
- Picnic tables, Play structure, Lawn, Basketball courts outside swim area.
- Grocery, Organic Ice Cream, Grass Fed burgers - all available across the street!
- All cleaning done on the home is Green friendly!
- Home Recycles to maintain green friendly standards!
**Extra maid service available upon request. See "available extra's link" or click "Here".
Reservations / Contact Information:
(Click on above image for home availability calander)
phone: +1 (415) 233-6964
If you have a new cell phone, or a phone with a QR code processing app, just point your camera at picture and info goes straight into your cell phone. (App Example's: For Android, Barcode Scanner App, or QR Reader for iPhone.)
For Video Info of Home and or Marin, click on following links:
Marin Retreat Vacation Home is a proud member & supporter of Wildcare
Wildcare is a Marin organization dedicated to healing & releasing local wildlife back into it's natural surroundings. It is also an institution dedicated to educating the local population on it's natural environment and the animals within.
Not in the San Francisco Bay Area and looking for such an organization?
Click for a list of rehabbers nationwide.
Found an injured animal?
9am - 5pm